Terms & Conditions
1. The company is not responsible for any kind of damage, leakage, theft, breakage, shortage, delays, spoilage by sun rays, flood or by any other means. Sender/client is responsible for proper packaging. No claims will be entertained ever.
2. Perishable goods like fruits, vegetables, etc. are carried at the client/sender’s risk.
3. Goods insurance will be borne by respected sender or receiver. Company does not cover any insurance.
4. Goods will be delivered as per our convenience i. e. in one lot or in parts.
5. If goods are not delivered because of client’s shortcomings, it will be taken to company godown. Extra charges for storing goods @ Rs. 5/kg per day and double delivery charges for re-delivery of goods will be levied. Also, if goods not claimed from godown, after 7 days, company has right to recover its charges through selling goods directly or through auction.
6. If goods are seized by any government officials for any reasons, company is not responsible for any claims or charges. Client/sender is responsible for the same.
7. In case of discrepancy in actual and declared weight or dimensions, company will recover the difference in charges at delivery destination plus 25% extra. Similarly, in case of change in delivery address, difference in charges will be applicable.
8. Goods if stored at company godown for an reason, Company is not responsible for any kind of damage. (Refer point 3)
9. Goods will only be delivered against company stamp.
10. All disputes arising of this L. R. will be subjected to Surat jurisdiction only.